The operator of the Royal Vegas Casino is Digimedia Ltd. The holding is registered in Malta and operates under license MGA/B2C/167/2008. The group has 6 gambling sites, all working on the Microgaming platform. The honesty of the RNG is verified by the eCOGRA. Royal Vegas Casino has been operating since 2000 and is run by Buffalo Partners.
- many payment systems;
- only 1 manufacturer in the range (Microgaming);
- overvalued minimum limit and underestimated maximum per output.
UX Royal Vegas Casino
The Royal Vegas Casino website provides a user-friendly interface well suited to mobile devices. At the top there is a login and menu button – that’s all. If you click on the menu button in the form of three lines, a list of sections will open:
- About Us;
- Getting Started;
- Language – the resource works in 14 languages, including Finnish and Greek.
Under the welcome bonus banner, there is a menu where slots are sorted by game type, progressive jackpot counter and entertainment icon. Next is a description of casino benefits, links to social networks and legal provisions.
In the lower right corner is a cloud of live chat. This is a traditional structure, typical for most casinos.
Royal Vegas Casino Software incl game selection
If you click on the Games link in the Royal Vegas Casino side-menu, this list of categories will open:
- Progressives – games with jackpots;
- Slots – 600 + pieces, all slot machines that are on the site;
- Live Casino – entertainment from Evolution Gaming;
- Table Games – Microgaming has a wide range of these entertainments;
- Video Poker;
- Vegas – Slots, popular in the capital of gambling;
- Most Popular Casino Games – Microgaming high yield jackpots and slots;
- Casual Games – scratch cards and other games.
Minus Royal Vegas Casino – games are only available to registered customers. If you follow the links in the side-menu, only text descriptions will open. And if the catalogue under an advertising banner, you can see the entertainment icons for real money games.
Royal Vegas Casino offers 44 payment systems for deposit entry. Among them are presented:
- Banking services: Bank Wire Transfer, Maestro, MasterCard, Paysafe Card, Visa Electron, Visa, Przelewy24, eChecks;
- Electronic systems: ClickandBuy, Delta, EcoPayz, JCB, Neteller, Entropay, iDEAL, Moneta, Multibanco, Diners Club International, Trustly, Skrill, Flexepin etc.
The minimum deposit is 10 euros/dollars. You can use 12 currencies, including Indian rupees, New Zealand dollars, Brazilian real.
It is allowed to use 20 systems on the Royal Vegas Casino output:
- Bank Wire Transfer, Cheque, ECO Card, Maestro, Visa Electron;
- ClickandBuy, Neteller, Postepay, Solo, Switch, Ukash, Entropay, Nordea, EPS, CartaSi, EZIPay, Diners Club International, Skrill.
The minimum amount per withdrawal is $50. The maximum amount is 4,000 dollars/euros per week. Output to electronic wallets lasts 24-48 hours. On bank cards and transfers – up to 5-7 days. Cheques take 7-28 days to withdraw. Time for processing the application – 24 hours.
Royal Vegas Casino Bonus&Promotions
Royal Vegas Casino offers a welcome bonus to newcomers on their first 4 deposits. Each one is credited with 100% up to $300/€. The offer is valid 7 days after registration. The wager is x50, as in all casinos of Digimedia Ltd. group.
The bonus will be awarded to the account after the customer deposits at least 10 units of money. Different types of entertainment contribute to the wagering in this way:
- 100% – slots, keno and scratch cards, with re-spins contributing 10%;
- Video poker and blackjack – 8%;
- Classic Blackjack, Video Poker version of Aces and Jacks or Better – 2%;
- Baccarat, crepe, sic bo and other games – 0%.
There is nothing written about other bonuses on the site. Players receive notifications about bonuses through newsletters or in their personal cabinet.
Reputation and trustworthiness
Players note a wide range and quite good quality games. However, amounts over $1,000 are subject to long verification. Many players note that the casino is trying to use all possible tactics to delay the payment. Unfortunately, the network Buffalo Partners is known for its unfair treatment of business.
To contact Royal Vegas Casino support, you can click on the live chat cloud in the bottom right corner. This will open a window where the player enters his or her name and casino nickname (or email address) and then clicks on Submit.
It is also possible to contact via these contacts:
Royal Vegas Casino is a site with a good choice of entertainment, a wide range of payment systems and a generous bonus. But you should be careful and do not count on receiving funds soon if you suddenly won a large sum.